Interested in becoming a Professional Home Stager?
With years of experience in Design and Home Staging,
Shar Sitter of Rooms With Style is a
Professional Home Stager Trainer at Certified Staging & Redesign Academy.
Professional Home Stager Hands On Course – Taking your business to the ultimate level with a four day course getting your hands right into the action. This course will give you the knowledge and ability to start your own Rewarding Career.
April 19-22, 2017
Other’s may train you but do you get the tools you need to run your business on Day 1?Upon completion of your first course you will receive the tools you need to start your own Home Staging Business. All included in the price! Items such as:
• 90 Day Get Started Plan
• Home Staging Project Sheet for use with all your Home Staging jobs
• Home Staging Contract for all your services
• Independent Contractor Contract
Whether you have already been trained as a Home Stager, you are a real estate agent or investor, or you are interested in getting started in a new Career and Business as a Professional Home Stager, you are in the right place.
I look forward to having you be a part of the Home Stager Family.
Professional Home Stager Hands On Course
“Hands-on” Training & Certification Program
Considering the fact – Most Home Stagers fail because they don’t know how to run a business her individual tutoring will be invaluable!
Being trained under Shar’s umbrella means she will be your mentor on not just how to stage a home but how to run and grow your business. In addition to industry leading secrets on Home Staging her live training sessions will include discussions on:
• What type of entity should my business be? Sole Proprietor, LLC, S Corporation?
• What does the law say about having employees or using independent contractors?
• How do I set up a system for invoicing, credit card payments and tracking profitability?
• Shar is a certified Quick Books expert with 25 years of experience and has worked with hundreds of small businesses!
Others just teach you how to stage a home, Shar’s added value of business knowledge is like no other!
Here is what one student has to say:
As Home Stagers and Designers, we always want to make the property pretty, but our customers really want and need to make it sell — they like the pretty, but they need to sell.
That is when we changed our marketing strategy and philosophy to “Anyone can make your house pretty, we make it sell” and business boomed because, sellers, agents and investors knew that we meant business!